June 24, 2010

My first mini album!

Sometimes I get some girly papers and stuff with my monthly kits, but as I don't have any girls (or started scraping MY baby pictures yet) they get set aside for cards or just forgotten. A bit of a waste of beautiful things... So I decided to make a mini album for my niece and let all my girlyness out. I started out by buying a Jenni Bowlin Circle Book from Apron Strings. But this is what I ended up with:
Sassafras Lass paper - Cherry Delicious - and Buttercream Lace from the Apron Strings April'10 small kit; Dear Lizzy papers and Feather Dimensional Stickers and American Craft Regards Thickers (painted with sparkle Mod Podge) from the Mosh Posh March'10 kit. October Afternoon Thrift Shop Cardstock Stickers and Mini Market Alpha Stickers, and Dear Lizzy Ribbon from the MP June'10 kit. Jenni Bowlin journaling tags from the MP May'10 kit. Plus some other random stuff I had laying around including Ranger Stickles in faded jeans on top of a transparency frame.

2 comments:

Deana said...

That is totally adorable and I'm sure it will be so CUTE once you've added the photos! Gotta love "girlyness!" :-)

peata said...

great first up mini all ready for photos.
toilet roll mini scrapbook comp