July 4, 2010

Box of Cards

I made a set of cards with the October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers in the July'10 Mosh Posh kit. The first one was posted here while the other ones are below. I also decorated a box to put them in, as they will be a birthday present to a friend of mine (I hope you're not peaking!).
I made the flowers following Julie's video tutorial, but instead of cutting 5 petal flowers I cut out the doilies from the  One-of-a-Kind and Collectors Item papers. The sticker on the tag is from SRM.

I made matching envelopes using the off-white paper that came in the page protectors of one of my 12x12 scrapbook albums. I cut them with a Coluzzle envelope template and decorated the flap. The one shown in the box is for the card in the previous post (the others are with their appropriate cards). I also made matching stickers to seal the envelopes, which I ran through a Xyron.

Crepe paper ribbon from the Mosh Posh feb'10 kit and Kaisercraft Rub-on from the Apron Strings May'10 Card kit.

 SRM sticker sentiment.

For this one used I used a red polka dot paper from my stash for background and envelope.

And a Christmas card that incorporates a vintage postcard.

2 comments:

Tobi Crawford said...

Those handmade flowers are GORGEOUS!!!

Francine said...

LOVE those flowers on the box!!!