August 21, 2010

Cosmo Cricket cards

This past week SRM teemed up with Cosmo Cricket and their design teams made amazing cards and LOs with their products. There is a sketch challenge up at SRM and as I wanted to make a card for my friend who invited me to dinner last night I thought I'd try out Jenyfur' sketch:
Here is the card I made for my friend. I was in a hurry, so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took this photo (It was even more crooked in it's original state!) - Anyway, I'm just amazed I even thought of photographing it! I used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird from the Apron Strings August'09 Small kit.
 As I'm writing this post I realized I didn't use SRM stickers! So I had to make another card:

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Lovely cards. They are both so cute.

Kathy said...

These are so tweet..hee...love them and love how you cut out the paper! So so pretty :)