September 15, 2010

Get well soon card

This is a card I made for a college friend who had a stroke last week. She is recovering well and my thoughts are with her...
I used October Afternoon - Thrift Shop - papers and American Crafts cardstock from the Mosh Posh June'10 kit. Jenni Bowlin Butterfly Banner Stickers were from the Mosh Posh July'10 kit; I applied some Mod Podge - Paper - to the wings to seal the adhesive and make them pop up. The May Arts sheer/dots ribbon was from my stash and the greeting is inside - "Get Well Soon" Kaisercraft Rub-on from the Apron Strings May'10 card kit. I recently won some stuff from the Glue Arts blog. I used my new Glue Glider Pro to adhere the papers and some Extreme Squares to attach the ribbon behind the paper.

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty Card. Hope your friend gets better.