December 3, 2010

Fun

Here is another layout from our day at the science museum. I made one for each boy instead of combining them, just in case I decide to separate the LOs in the "random photos" album into individual albums for each boy. I have categories of albums: travel, birthdays, and "random photos". When I started the "random photos" album, I was going to scrap only family pictures (i.e. both boys together), but sometime throughout this last year I started adding LOs of them individually. Now I just scrap all the pictures I like ;)
I used the Country Home July'10 kit I won at Color me Miki. I love the American Crafts - Tree House - collection! Alphas from my stash. I based this LO on the sketch challenge #2 at Get Picky, but I did not have time to post it before the deadline...
Vol 4, #6

1 comment:

Deana said...

Love that banner of tree houses!