January 24, 2011

Apron Strings - double LO

I had a great time creating for the Apron Strings blog this month! Here is my last project, which is featured here. Click on the image to see it enlarged.
I used the Crate Paper - Snow Day - packet from the January'11 Smaller than a bread box kit. I added some stitching with the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer and aqua floss. Alphas are Doodlebug Designs - Hopscotch - and American Crafts Thickers - LAX - glitter stickers.

And if you are up for a challenge, Lori is inviting everyone to scrap-lift this layout: "colors, handmade embellishments, layout, you name it. Pick something or many things and run with it." Share it by Sunday at the Apron Strings blog.

By the way, this also happens to be the first LO I made away from home. I was visiting my Mom on the MLK weekend and I just took the STBB packet, alphas, photos, my paper trimmer and a small pouch filled with different adhesives and a few tools. This was so easy that I really wish there were crops in town!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: