January 22, 2011

Giraffes

I've been reading more of those Gaslight  Mysteries... I read Murder on Mulberry Bend, Murder on Marble Row, Murder on Lenox Hill, and now I'm reading Murder in Little Italy this week. But I did get this one LO made:
I used some My Mind's Eye - Alphabet Soup - papers from the Mosh Posh September'10 kit and added a Reminisce -  Giraffe Stripes - paper from The Wild collection. Orange cardstock is American Crafts, the yellow one is Core'dinatons, which I sanded a bit then stitched with the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer using the  Zig Zag head and orange floss. May Arts ribbon, K&Co. journaling tag, and Pink Paislee cardstock alphabets - chocolate whimsies. This LO is based on the Creative Scrapers sketch #139:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: