February 10, 2011

CHA favorites

CHA Winter 2011 showed a glimpse of the amazing things that are hitting the market in the next months. Here are some of my favorite:

by Cosmo Cricket: Glubers
I can't wait to make flowers with these!

by October Afternoon: Rocket Age
The perfect boy paper collection! 

by Sassafras: Starters
Perfect background when you don't want to use cardstock.

by We R Memory Keepers: Sew Easy large stitch piercers and fancy floss
I'm loving stitching on paper with my Sew Easy piercer and I can't wait to do more fancy stuff!

by Core'dinations: BasicGray Core Impressions
I don't have an embossing machine, so these would be perfect and the colors are way up my alley!

I'll be watching out for these and other great new releases to show up on my favorite sites!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: