March 10, 2011

On the Eye

Here is another layout from the ride on the London Eye. I followed the Apron Strings Birthday challenge #7: Add some excitement to your next layout by using at least three ribbons on your layout. I used 4 different ribbons (5 if you count the floss).
I used October Afternoon - Seaside - papers and sticker from an Apron Strings blue-plate special. Also from the kit: Doodlebug Buttons, American Crafts Robin's Egg Satin with Picot Edge and cardstock. The clouds wer cut from a My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - paper from the Apron strings January'11 Smaller than a bread box kit. We R Memory Keepers aqua floss; Thickers; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type; Maya Road double velvet pleat ribbon and envelope. Aqua ribbon from Laurl's Etsy shop; unknown yellow ribbon. I used a Crafter's Workshop template for the background, sponging Ranger Distress ink - Antique Linen - around the outside, then piercing and hand stitching the inside pattern. This LO was based on the adorable PageMaps sketch below:


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Francine said...

Lovely layout Patchi. I had to look and look, but I finally found your fourth ribbon! I love how you pleated the red one under the photos.

Lori said...

That's beautiful, I love the eclectic feel of it. Nice job on the stitching - yet another thing to add to my "do that" list.