March 24, 2011

St Mark's Square

More layouts from our first day in Venice. The boys had so much fun just playing around St. Mark's Square!

Apron Strings Birthday Party Day #16: add your scrapbook version of balloons by incorporating round items; at least two pieces must be larger than 3 inches.
I used Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker - My Friend Birdie - for the background and the circles were cut with a Coluzzle template from My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy and American Crafts - Tree House. Nikki Sivils corduroy brads, SRM stickers, K&Co. black cardstock, unknown mini brads and solid blue paper. Jewel brads from Eyelet Outlet & Brads.

Apron Strings Birthday Party Day #17: incorporate a box, or block, on your layout.
Sassafras Lass Papers - Jungle Bungle and Life is Beautiful, American Craft cardstock, Cosmo Cricket alphas, brads from Eyelet Outlet & Brads. I still can't believe this LO came together in less than an hour - and most of the time I spent lining up those scallop circles...

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely love that second layout, those scalloped circles are stunning!!!

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the challenges! Love your flowers on the 2nd one!

Briel said...

Both LOs are great, and I'm inspired by your scallop circles in the second LO. I really like the first LO too, it's creative and interesting and fun to look at. You are very talented!

Unknown said...

I love both of these!

Lori said...

I love the deep angel you've got to the photos on the first layout and the simplicity of the second really sets off your photo block! Great work. . .again ;D