March 22, 2011

Time for another Party!

It's time for another Party Time Tuesday challenge! The theme for this week is monochromatic and Lisa Tedder of Twosday's Techniques is showing us how to "cut it up" for interesting backgrounds. We also have a great digi sponsor, Stitchy Bear Stamps! Here is what I came up with:
I dug into my scrap bag and found some coordinating yellow papers to print the digi and layer for the background. I paper pieced the umbrella then cut up the Sassafras - Sweet Marmalade - paper following Lisa's video tutorial. Other papers: Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety, My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy, MME - Bloom and Grow. Core'dinations cardstock, Offray ribbon, SRM sticker sentiment (on the ribbon).

I hope you can join the Party this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

You've done a fantastic job with the Challenge this week Patchi. I love the patterned paper you chose to do the Cut It Up Panel and the ribbon is a beautiful finishing touch.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just fab hun, love the colour & that ribbon is great!
hugs shell xx

Beeceecreativity said...

this is adorable.. love the sentiment on the ribbon too... great card

Jackie Plank said...

Fabulous card, love the sentiment on the ribbon.

Renee Matarese said...

What a great job paper piecing the umbrella. I love the stickers on the ribbon too. Very unique!