March 20, 2011

Up to the challenge...

When I was scrapping the Sketchy Thursdays sketch last week I was wishing Lori would add it to her weekly challenges...Then Lori sprang this one on me this Friday: Apron Strings Birthday Party Day #13 - use the 3.10 sketch from Sketchy Thursdays on at least two layouts. So I got it, in double! LOL!!! I'll be more careful on what I wish for next time...

The following layouts are from our trip to Venice last year:
American Craft cardstock (yellow and orange), Core'dinations whitewash cardstock, Sassafras paper, Prima flowers, Making Memories brads, Bo Bunny alphas and border stickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, K&Co. chipboard elements, Studio Calico rub-ons, Jolee by You 3D stickers, unknown buttons. I used the receipt from the hotel as my journaling, along with the cards from some of the restaurants we dined at.

American Craft red cardstock, Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock,  Echo Park - Little boy - paper, Bo Bunny alphas and element stickers, K&Co. chipboard elements, American Craft Thickers, Martha Stewart (EK Success) bright large gemstone stickers, Pilot white pen. The circle at the top is the outline of the Sassafrass journaling tag I used on last week's LO.

And here is the sketch, in case you haven't seen it before. As you can see, for each of my 3 LOs I took different aspects of the sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Wow Awesome job!

Francine said...

What a great job. Love both these layouts, and they're so different even though they're based on the same sketch!

Lori said...

I think you're the only one who caught the "two layouts with one sketch" thing. LOL. I think you're good to retire this sketch, too. ;)