April 26, 2011

What a Tweet Party!

It's Party Time Tuesday challenge time! And as it's the last Tuesday of the month, the theme for this week is Anything Goes! Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I loved the waking up Birdie image so much I made it the card:
SEI polka dot paper, blue American Crafts cardstock, blue glossy paper that came with a Klutz Handmade Cards Kit, SRM sticker sentiment, Making Memories buttons, Sakura gel pens, GlueArts adhesive (High Tac, Raisen's and Extreme Micro Squares), GlueDots.

Here is what the open card looks like:
I hope you can join the Party this week... and don't forget to check out this week's PTT Facebook giveaway - you could win a $5 gift certificate to a store of your choice!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful card.

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

That card is so, SO cute!

Nancy said...

Patchi, your card is just too darn cute!! I love all of your details...it makes me smile!!

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is adorable Patchi, I love the imaginative opening of the little bird house to reveal the bird singing.