May 10, 2011

What a Super Party!

It's time for a super Party Time Tuesday challenge! We have Kenny K as our sponsor for the entire month of May! This week I got to play with the Super Punch digi image:
The background paper is by BasicGray and the bricks were cut from a DCWV adhesive mat stack. Alphas by Sassafras Lass; grass is Jolee and fire hydrant is Sticko (both by EK Success). Image was colored with Sakura gel pens.

It is a gate-fold card, and when opened this is what you see:
Rub-on by Provo-Craft.

I hope you can join the Party this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

great card.. love it. .. and the brick wall is fabulous

ddazzled71 said...

I think your card was the standout for me this week Patchi. I just love the way you have done your brick wall, very imaginative.

paige said...

I too love how you did the brick wall - ingenious! Terrific card!

Renee Matarese said...

That brick wall is awesome!! I love how it looks when it's open and the little tufts of grass are such a cute touch. Wonderful job!