June 13, 2011

Medieval Town

I was out of town for the past week and stressed out the week before, so even though I got this LO done before I left it never got posted!
Core'dinations and American Crafts cardstock, Bella Blvd - One Fall Day - paper and sticker elements, Stickles, Thickers and October Afternoon - Campfire - buttons. I poped up the tree stickers by applying them to cardstock, cutting them out and attaching them with foam adhesive. Also, I made the mistake of applying my tape runner to the top side of the booklet page I was adhering (didn't I say I was stressed?) so I "fixed" the mistake by applying a layer of Mod Podge to the page with a brush. I have to say I really liked the effect, so I should remember to do this on purpose sometime...

I hope you get a chance to check out the great sketch Ali has posted at Sketches: Creatively Yours! I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: