August 5, 2011

Cable car ride

I'm the featured designer at Sketches: Creatively Yours this week, so check it out if you have a chance. Also, Ali has a great sketch posted today and the design team did a great job showcasing its versatility!


On a different note I've been wrapping up my Italy 2010 album and here is the last double LO in the book. Now I just need to come up with something for the last page...
Bella Blvd - Sunny Happy Skies - papers from the Apron Strings March'11 STBB kit. I hand cut some of the clouds, popped them up with foam adhesive (3L) and "painted" them with Mod Podge Sparkle. I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons. The Pink Paislee glitter alphas I won from Apron Strings last year. The ribbon and cardstock are also from the kit. I pierced all the way around the LO with the WRMK Sew Easy (Zig Zag) then hand stitched with WRMK floss (orange), adding the ribbon with the stitches. Another great example of not thinking before piercing -- it took hours to stitch that border :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vol 4, #9/10

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Patchi....I am so glad I found your blog today. You have SUCH a fun style. I enjoyed looking through your blog, and I became a new "follower". I love getting ideas and sharing with new friends in blog land. I would be SO happy if you would please come visit my blog and "follow" me as well. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com