September 2, 2011

Curious

Ann has a great LO sketch this week over at Sketches: Creatively Yours. Here is my interpretation; Can you tell I used Halloween papers?
I used Scenic Route - Salem - papers and stickers I won from Apron Strings, plus some leftover BasicGray - Lauderdale - paper from the June 2011 kit and Add On by Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Pink Paislee glitter alphas and chipboard letters came with the Salem kit. The ribbon, Elle's Studio journaling tag, and American Crafts Delights (I changed the button, also by AC) and Small Details came in the Sweet Peach kit. Bazzill cardstock, Bic Marker. I stitched the border with WRMK variegated floss using the Sew Easy piercer.  Here is the sketch 15-11:
As you can see I turned the sketch 90 decrees counterclockwise but kept all the placements the same.

Check out Sketches: Creatively Yours to see the other great projects posted today with the sketch above. S:CY also has a Facebook Page. I hope you can join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Awesome layout. Totally can't tell they are Halloween papers. I think the orange is perfect with his shorts.

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

I just love how you turned the sketch around, and the placement of the title is fabulous! very cute and fun page. Eye catching for sure!