September 23, 2011

SPCC Design Team!

I have some really exciting news to share: I will be part of the new Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Design Team! The announcement was posted here,and my team members are:

I have so much fun playing with these color challenges! Here is the card I made this week (color combo #118):
Pebbles (Treehouse) and American Crafts (Heat Wave) patterned paper; Thickers; K&Co. flower. The card base and the corrugated paper I bought at JoAnn's. I inked the edges with Colorbox ink (chestnut) and added some Glossy Accents to the center of the flower. And here is the color combo, in case you want to play along:

And if you need some help setting up your card, Ali has a fun card sketch posted today over at Sketches: Creatively Yours!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Congrats, you are so deserving! I might have just found your blog this month, but I know talent when I see it.

Leanne said...

Congrats and love the card, great job! Welcome and look forward to creating with you!

Happy Crafting!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Love those colors... they would work with the yellow Authentique line, too!