October 24, 2011

Owl card - SPCC#123

This weeks Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo was posted today:
 These colors matched perfectly the Jillibean - Spotted Owl Soup - papers in the Apron Strings STBB August'11 kit. Here is my card:
I used the Doodlebug Grid Card as my base and popped the owls and balloon on foam adhesive (Sticky Thumb). Glossy Accents (for the eyes), WRMK floss and unknown ribbon from my stash.

I hope you can play along with this weeks Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE: This card was featured on the Jillibean Soup blog, Soup Spotting 11.2.11 :)

4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Hi Patchi! Gorgeous card this week using our colors - love those owls!

Susan said...

Your card is delightful!

Leanne said...

Patchi, another great job! This is super cute! WTG!

Anonymous said...

Nice~!