January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

The new year is starting at full speed and so is the new SP Stamps blog. There will be daily inspiration and weekly challenges -- So much fun! Challenges will go up every Sunday, so check them out!

The first Stamping with Sami Challenge was posted today: simple stamping. Here is my card, using the
Ultimate Sentiments II Stamp Set that came out in November:
I stamped my sentiment on white cardstock then cut out the words, but SP & Co. also sells the cut files to make your life easier. For my card I used papers and trim from The Card Kitchen November kit. I made the center flower by applying double-sided sticky tape in a spiral pattern, then using it to attach the ribbon.

I hope you get a chance to check out the new SP Stamps blog and play with this week's Stamping with Sami Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Such a pretty card!~!