February 5, 2012

SWS #6: Stamp Kissing

There is a new Stamping with Sami Challenge posted today on the SP Stamps blog. This week we want to see some Stamp Kissing. The rules for the SWS challenges are posted here.

I had to get a bit creative this week, because I don't have a large solid stamp to kiss with a background one. Instead I kissed a patterned small heart stamp from the Round Sentiments I stamp set to the larger solid heart background stamp from the Hearty Hearts Backgrounds.
I used SU! ink (Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobler) for the image and Versamagic for the chipboard. Jillibean Soup papers and embellishments from The Card Kitchen January 2012 kit. Unknown cardstock and Maya Road crochet trim from Apron Strings.

I'm also using this card for the Apron Strings Blog birthday party challenges. The bingo card starts with stamps -- so perfect!

I hope you get a chance to check out the SP Stamps blog and play with this week's SWS Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love the effect of the stamping technique.

Lori Turner said...

Awesome card using our technique this week, Patchi! I love how you kissed the hearts on the background! WTG!

Lori said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing - I love seeing your work again.