March 2, 2012

LO & card

This is the last week of birthday challenges over at the Apron Strings blog and this is one that I could not resist challenge #19: create a layout and then create a card from your scraps.
I used October Afternoon papers (Ducks in a Row and Fly a Kite) and journaling cards (Sidewalks), American Crafts foam Thickers, WRMK variegated floss, Colorbok cardstock, ColorBox chalk ink (Blackbird), and EK Success edge punch. This is another LO where I got creative with the foam letters: I cut a "z" into an "e" and turned "8" into "s." Foam Thickers are my favorite!

This LO was based on the Page Maps sketch posted on Feb 13:

And here is the card I made with the scraps:
I used a sentiment from the Round Sentiments I SP& Co. stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lori said...

WooHoo. . .nice job!