March 4, 2012

SWS #10: Lucky U

There is a new Stamping with Sami Challenge posted today on the SP Stamps blog. The theme this week is: Lucky/St. Patrick's Day. The rules for the SWS challenges are posted here.


For my card I tried something clean & simple for a change. I used the new Lucky Mini Stamp Set that came out in February:
I stamped on SU! Whisper White cardstock with SU! GArden Green Classic ink. I stamped the sentiment twice, then cut out the "U" of the second one.

Other: Washi tape (thanks iCopic!), American Crafts glitter mini-brads, Martha Stewart butterfly edge punch, WRMK corner chomper, Sticky Thumb foam squares, Tombow mono multi glue.

I hope you get a chance to check out the SP Stamps blog and play with this week's SWS Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your chain of shamrocks on washi tape - what a versatile idea!