July 21, 2013

Dada's Car

This is one of those pages that took me a week to put together.
I started out with the PageMaps sketch for the Cocoa Daisy contest, which I rotated to fit my photo:
The Lilybee Design Sweet Shoppe papers are from the Apron Strings July'13 STBB kit. The tag and twine are also from the kit. Other: Lilybee ABC stickers and chipboard flowers and buttons (Hello Sunshine); Paper Trunk black alphabet stickers; Love My Tapes fabric tape; October Afternoon journaling sticker; Jillibean soup corrugated frame; brads from Eyelet Outlet; Bic marker; Colorboc cardstock; unknown crochet thread. To get the black and white effect on the frame, I used Color Box dragonfly black pigment ink then a Signo white gel pen to fill in the ridges.

I picked my embellishments based on the Wednesday S'mores cookout on the Apron Strings Blog:
  • Graham Crackers - Chipboard
  • Coconut Marshmallows - Baker's Twine
  • Chocolate Bars - Photo Frame
  • Hazelnut Spread - Journaling Cards
  • Strawberry Slices - Gingham

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey, if that's the only s'more you got done, it's one more completed. Love how you turned the banner paper on its side. Nicely done!