May 19, 2014

Fun with the boys

These are the scrapbook pages I found in the camera:
Simple Stories Elementary papers and stickers; American Crafts ribbon and wood tag; Core'dinations cardstock; unknown mini brads.
Jillibean Soup Staples papers and assorted iCandy from the Card Kitchen September 2012 kit. Other: JS die-cut mat and epoxi buttons; Cosmo Cricket tiny type; Bella Blvd. designer tape; BoBunny alphabet stickers; unknown Star Wars confetti and cardstock. I made the enamel dots with a Viva paper pen.

This next one is a layout from last year that I was having a hard time photographing. I play with my oldest son that he has a constellation on the back of his neck.
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline papers and foil dots from the Apron Strings September'12 STBB kit. The washi tape is SU! and unknown. Other: Basic Grey and Paper Trunk alphabets; unknown cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: