September 3, 2016

Carousel and puzzles

Two more pages for the 2012 album.
Reminisce The Wild paper; October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper, die cut tag, alphabet and stickers; Echo Park alphabet; Simple Stories adhesive brands; Lilybee rub-ons (on unknown tag); Stampin' Up marker; Doodlebug jewels; WRMK floss.

The next layout I put together for Shimelle's lots of layers challenge, which I thought would be a good exercise since I almost never think of layers until I'm looking through the finished album.
Fancy Pants Making Waves papers and embellishments from a Scrapbook Steals kit. Other: American Crafts Thickers, Echo Park enamel dots, October Afternoon stickers, Colorbok epoxy word, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, unknown white mesh ribbon. This page was based on Scrapbook Steal's Mid Week Mojo Marigold #6 sketch, which I flipped a bit because of the photos I wanted to use.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: