November 1, 2016

Fall birthday card

Here's a birthday card I made for a colleague at work and have been meaning to post for almost a week. The renovations at home got a bit out of control and we had to move out... hopefully, for just another week.
Jillibean Soup papers; Simon Says Stamp birthday sentiment die; Nuovo chocolate fondue glitter accent; Eyelet Outlet acorn brad; unknown ribbon and squirrel corrugated shape. This card was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts sketch 183 (but I meissed the deadline to post on their page):

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

This is a great card, I'm so happy you enjoyed the sketch and I hope to see you participate in the future.

Your AHSC Host, Michelle Stewart

Ali said...

OMLAND, this is adorable, Patchi!! I love the li'l acorn and the squirrel! Very imaginative interpretation-- a big thanks for participating again@ AHSC this week, love having you along!
~Ali (AHSC DT)