January 23, 2018

Cirque du Soleil

We went to two Cirque du Soleil shows while in Las Vegas.
Simple Stories Say Cheese paper and Carpe Diem washi; Lillybee chipboard; Pinkfresh Studios Escape the Ordinary chipboard (from my The Wild Hare kit); Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue paper; Jillibean Soup sticker; American Crafts Precision pen.

From The Wild Hare Kit: Pinkfresh Studios Escape the Ordinary 6x6 papers; flair; Color Cast Designs wood tags. Other: Simple Stories Say Cheese paper, adhesive brads, and ephemera; Jillibean Soup Staples III paper;  KaiserCraft wood veneer birds; Crystal drops; American Crafts Precision pen; unknown star pin.

This second layout was inspired by the Stuck?! January 15, 2018 sketch. I think it's the first time I used less photos than a sketch suggested.

And here is the personalized petite kit I received from The Wild Hare Kits. When I filled out my style profile, I asked for embellishments to complement my paper stash--and Alison delivered.


Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Your pages are fabulous, love your take on the sketch - your embellishing is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, love how you have incorporated your journaling.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful layout, with awesome color combo and embellies. I love the wooden birds.
Thank you for playing with us at stuck?! Sketches.

Unknown said...

So fun to see our hand-curated Kits in action. We’re thrilled that you loved it and can’t wait to curate for you again!

Anne said...

Great pages. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

marialachica said...

Gorgeous pages and great take on the sketch! I love where you put the journalling on the second one.

Megan said...

I love both of these layouts!! THanks for using the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches! :)