May 7, 2018

At the zoo

I've been meaning to post these pages for a while, but never seem to find the time. As much as I hate to give up on this blog (like I seem to have done with "My Middle Years"), I think I'm going to switch platforms--my future scrapbook pages will be on Instagram @patchi_m

Echo Park Jungle Safari papers and stickers; Simple Stories Say Cheese III paper; Jillibean Soup cardstock tags; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Pebbles buttons; Wood veneer flowers from Etsy.

Reminisce The Wild papers; October Afternoon Daydream paper; Bella Blvd One Fall Day paper and stickers; Echo Park enamel dots.

Reminisce The Wild papers; October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper, chipboard alphabet; Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder paper, die cuts, tags, stickers, sequins; Fancy Pants brads; American Crafts Thickers.

Just realized this is my 499th post on this blog, so I'll post a book one to round out 500--hopefully, soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: